Commercial Manager – Civils Dublin Airport
Our Tier 1 Client is developing a team of expertly skilled commercial professionals for an exciting civil project in Dublin Airport.
As Commercial Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the commercial team, building and maintaining relationships, analysing and reporting on extensive data whilst ensuring efficient and effective project delivery.
- Oversee the commercial team whilst supporting the Senior Commercial Manager in the delivery of key responsibilities and develop their knowledge through training, development and support
- Supervise the preparation of Cost Plans for complex projects, using a range of cost planning techniques and software, managing the compilation of data to permit various analyses
- Prepare long term cash forecasts for complex projects, monitors results and interpret reasons for deviations, using established techniques to minimise outflow of cash and maximise inflow
- Identify unacceptable terms and conditions and negotiate contracts with clients and employers
You will have:
- Completed a relevant third level qualification
- 2+ years experience in Civil Commercial Management
- Excellent communication, reporting, leadership and relationship management experience
- Experience reporting and analysing commercial data at a Tier 1 level
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Company vehicle or car allowance
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.