Job Title: Civil – Senior Project Manager
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Civil Senior Project Manager to join our client, a leading builder and contractor company in Ireland.
In joining the project leadership Civils Team you will be breaking new ground by delivering on sustainable initiatives, constantly learning and developing your knowledge, utilising new tools, strategies and methods of project management as well as training and supporting your team in the delivery of projects.
- Working closely with the Regional Director, Assistant Project Manager, QS and Engineering team
- Ensuring delivery of the BIM strategy through managing relationships with direct and indirect staff including consultants
- Monitor and ensure delivery of project stages in line with PEP, budget, operating and reporting on progress monthly
- Driving quality delivery for the projects HSEQ and zero emissions initiatives
Reporting to the Regional Director you will be managing key client and supplier relationships, reporting on and responsible for Project Delivery, working closely with HSEQS teams to ensure compliance with internal and external initiatives and Resource Planning for staff and supply chain.
- 10+ years project management experience delivering on 4+ civil projects
- 10+ years experience managing and working closely with subcontractors and direct staff
- Experience in managing key stakeholder relationships including client management, supplier negotiations, staff management and supply chain planning
- Excellent communication skills, people skills and experience preparing and reporting on key project information
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- Life and DIS Benefits
- 26+ days annual leave
- Much more!
If interested in our role, please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.