Job Title – Civils Foreman Clare
Salary: 60k-70k DOE
Hours: Full time 5 days
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Tier One Main Contractor for a Civils Foreman in Clare.
- Permanent role with a strong pipeline of work
- Excellent working environment.
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave
- Genuine career progression in a fast-paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
- Plan, coordinate, and report on sub-contractors performance.
- Monitor the project activities progress in accordance with the agreed project schedule, progress.
- Working closely with H&S to ensure a safe, compliant, and efficient site.
- Deliver clear direction to direct staff and subcontractors ensuring a motivated, positive work environment.
Experience & Skills
- 2+ years in a Civil Foreman position working on building and civil projects
- A fully qualified tradesperson in the construction trade e.g., carpenter, bricklayer, etc.,
- 1+ years experience working with Irish H&S/building regulations and compliance.
- Enthusiastic personality with a strong work ethic, ability to work well using initiative, and problem-solving when required.
If interested in our Civils Foreman role please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9 am – 6 pm and speak to David about the opportunity.
INDDK – 41066
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.