Job Title: Civil Engineer
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Civil Engineer to join our client, a leading builder and contractor company in Ireland.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects throughout the project
- Working closely with key stakeholders including clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and more
- Ensuring the delivery of key project deadlines in budget and in line with all regulatory and internal health, safety and environmental guidelines
- Recording issues, monitoring completed works and maintaining site diaries
- Completed a third level qualification in engineering
- 3+ years of experience in CIVIL construction engineering
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and experience working with MS Office
- Experience in reading and explaining drawings, plans and ensuring the compliance of policies
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 26+ days annual leave
- Company Vehicle or Car Allowance
- Excellent Benefits Package
- And much more!
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.