Position: Civil Design/AutoCAD Technician
Location: South Kildare office-based
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the office-based position of Civil Design/AutoCAD Technician. Our client provides high-quality civil engineering, utility infrastructure and residential construction services and solutions.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience in the civils/water/wastewater industry would be an advantage.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Must be currently in Ireland, eligible to work and able to take up a full-time position in the coming weeks.
- Create accurate and detailed technical drawings/designs using AutoCAD software.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and project specifications while preparing drawings.
- Revise and update drawings based on feedback and project changes.
- Coordination of information between designers and external stakeholders engaged in the designs of the works.
- Manage documentation of drawings and related project files.
- Assist the project team in construction and post-construction data compilation.
If interested in our Civil Design/AutoCAD Technician role please apply below or call 353 86 1021850 and speak to Nigel or email email@example.com re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice