Job Title – Carbon Engineer (Construction) – Dublin
Salary: 35K – 50K DOE
Hours: Full time 5 days
As a Carbon Engineer, you will be a key member of the clients HSSQ team, reporting to the Carbon Manager, whilst being responsible for supporting project teams and their clients in measuring the carbon footprint of a Construction project design.
You will be using tools such as One Click LCA, and identifying opportunities to reduce this and construction carbon emissions.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment where you will be helping the business to achieve our carbon reduction targets, implementing our net zero and sustainability strategies.
You will be:
- PromotingtheClients sustainability strategy and wider business core priorities, acting as a torchbearer, educating and helping others play their part in achieving objectives.
- Assist in the development of client Life Cycle Carbon Assessments through multifunctional collaboration.
- Assist in the development of carbon management procedures by identifying, developing and implementing carbon reduction opportunities.
- Attend sites on an ad-hoc basis to review carbon management practices and support project teams on carbon performance.
You will have:
- Completed a relevant third level qualification in engineering
- 2+ years of experience working in carbon management with responsibility for implementing carbon management systems and standards.
- Strong understanding of carbon governance and accounting processes with experience gathering data and creating reports on a project basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- 26+ days annual leave
- Much more!
If interested in our Carbon Engineer role please apply below or call 0862107555 between 9am – 5pm and speak to Michael re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.