Job Title – CAD Technician
Hours: Full time
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a CAD Technician to join our client an award-winning, multi-disciplinary building contractor.
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- Timber Frame experience is preferred
- Degree qualified in Construction / Engineering is preferred
- Experience in 2D AutoCAD and Revit
- Have excellent attention to detail, and technical knowledge with excellent problem-solving skills
- Have a clear understanding of current regulations
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Produce drawings using In house Software.
- Amend drawings in accordance with specified instructions & issue revisions.
- Liaise with Factory, Clients, and Designers via telephone/email to obtain design details, comments /approval of working drawings.
- Management of CAD files, drawing registers and drawing issue sheets.
- Monitor workload and prioritise jobs.
- Carry out other tasks and duties as reasonably directed by Director.
If interested in our CAD Technician role please apply below or call 086 1021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email firstname.lastname@example.org re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.