Job Title: Business Health and Safety Manager
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Business Health and Safety to join our client, a leading builder and contractor company in Ireland..
- Assist Head of H&S in development and roll out of company Strategy.
- Ensure workplaces are audited / risk reviewed at a frequency and with intrusiveness in accordance with Policy.
- Raise at risk / early intervention concerns to Project Managers and directors when needed.
- Monitor Health and Safety performance within the Business Unit and prepare appropriate reports.
- Assist tender and prequalification teams where requested advising on Health and Safety submissions as well as helping provide practical solutions.
- Identify learning and development requirements for yourself as well as those of staff who report to you, coaching staff at all levels in Health and Safety expectations and standards
- 10+ years of experience in a senior health and safety position within the construction industry – ideally in civils but not essential.
- A third level qualification in health and safety/occupational health and safety.
- Excellent written/verbal Communication, Time Management and Organisation Skills
- Experience working with lifting operations, PSDP/PSCS, Temp Works, BS 7121/IS 361, OHS/Env reporting systems.
- Experience with IT and digital technology.
- Chartered membership of IOSH would be a distinct advantage.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- 26+ days annual leave
- Much more!
If interested in this role, please apply below or call 353 87 090 3616 between 9 am – 6 pm and speak to David about the opportunity or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here