Job Title – Building Services Engineer (Mechanical)
Hours: Full time
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Snr Building Service Manager in Limerick to work on behalf of our client a Tier One Contractor.
- Manage & coordinate all phases of the MEP Services project delivery cycle from
- Pre-Construction & Planning, Construction, Testing & Commissioning
- Co-ordinate design team information & details in time for project delivery activities
- Ensure implementation of the MEP deliverables on the project
- Ensure all MEP works are carried out to the highest level of safety.
- Inspect all installation works against the agreed level of the approved quality plan.
- Monitor programmes & review installation progress of MEP services
- Work collaboratively with the design team, MEP subcontractors, and the wider project team
- Relevant Third level qualification in Building Services M&E or Trade.
- 5-7 years experience in building services coordination.
- Previous Main Contractor experience is preferred, ideally projects experience in Data Centre/Industrial/ preferable.
- Excellent IT skills knowledge of Revit/BIM, Microsoft
If interested in our Building Services Engineer role please apply below or call 086 1021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email email@example.com re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here