Job Title – Building Services Engineer
Location: Dublin and Cork
Salary: From 45-55k
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Building Services Engineer to join one of our M&E clients for projects in Dublin and Cork.
- Management of the Systems under your control.
- Coordination of M&E services from tender stage consultants drawings to site-ready IFC drawings.
- Assisting in the sizing of Mechanical plant, equipment, pipework and ductwork
- Assisting with all design VE options post tender
- Issuing project technical submittals and managing the procurement schedules
- Assisting Mechanical project managers with design and coordination issues.
- Management of Quality Assurance (QA) in conjunction with the QA Manager including set up, management and close out of file
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with the appointed Project Manager,
- Design Team and Client requirements
- Assist in the management of all costs associated with your package including:
Qualifications and Education requirements
- 3rd level Qualification in Building Services Engineering
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent negotiation, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient in the use of systems software related to Engineering functions
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise
If interested in our Building Services Engineer role please apply below or call 353 86 1021850 between 8.30 am – 5.30 pm and speak to Nigel or email firstname.lastname@example.org re the opportunity.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.