Job Title: Bid Coordinator
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Bid Coordinator to join our client, a Tier One building contractor.
The preferred candidate will work closely with senior executives, senior management and technical experts across the business. They will be acting as Bid Coordinator on tenders for our key clients in the data/ICT sector, supporting our drive to expand in this division.
Working closely with technical experts the Bid Coordinator will work on a range of high-value pre-qualifications and bids through all stages.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities through the bid/no bid decision process, bid preparation and submission in accordance with our internal procedures
- Preparing content for pre-qualification questionnaires, tender responses and presentations including company and division-related content, references and CVs
- Supporting the development of our information library by collecting project data and updating sector information, preparing and formatting of high-quality bids, including graphics
- Following up on bid decisions and inputting data into the bid management platform, managing tender queries.
- Level 6 certificate or equivalent qualification in business or technical discipline (Desirable)
- 5+ years of professional experience, including previous experience and knowledge of preparing and coordinating bids and proposals in a suitable relevant industry (Essential)
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, Outlook (Essential)
- Proficiency in InDesign and Creative Cloud applications (Desirable)
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work on your own initiative with a high level of attention to detail is necessary (Essential).
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- 26+ days annual leave
- Much more!
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.